Raised Floors as Easy as 1-2-3!
Enjoy the benefits of raised or floating floors with the revolutionary Uptec installation system from Profilitec. Comprising of only three components, Uptec adjustable pedestals are simple to use and make it easy to overcome any raised flooring challenges or inclined surfaces.
Whether you are building a veranda, deck, or terrace, the versatile Uptec system makes it easy to construct raised outdoor floors in a variety of projects and locations. Now unique outdoor spaces can be created wherever raised floors are ideal.
Uptec pedestals can be used with a variety of surface materials ranging from ceramic to wooden planks. They can be used in new builds or brought in to address issues faced by projects already in progress such as uneven or inclined surfaces.
With the Uptec installation system, you can easily build raised floors to any height by adding or removing rings to increase or decrease the height of the pedestal. Simply switch between fixed or self-levelling heads to create perfectly level floors, regardless of the underlying slope.
Uptec raised or floating floors not only look great, but they improve safety, offer outstanding load resistance, and are a great way to disguise piping and electrical systems. Now, these advantages can be easily enjoyed, thanks to the Uptec installation system from Profilitec.
- Simplicity – With only three elements, raising your floor to any height is straightforward and uncomplicated.
- Safety – Since the Uptec system allows rainwater to quickly drain away, the risk of slips and falls is minimized.
- Accessibility – Uptec floating floors offer easy access to piping and electrical systems hidden below, making inspection easy.
- Versatility – Uptec pedestals can be used in a variety of outdoor settings. They can also be used with a wide range of surface materials, including ceramic, wooden planks and more. Uptec’s sound-dampening rubber tabs also allow you to accommodate wood or aluminum joists into your project.
- Strength & Durability – The Uptec pedestal system creates raised floors with exceptional load-bearing strength.
- Level Floors, Regardless of What You Start With – Use the Uptec system’s fixed or self-levelling heads to reach up to a 5% slope. You’ll enjoy always flat surfaces and can build to any height you need. Bring Uptec pedestals into your projects that are already underway to solve uneven or inclined surface issues.
- Flexibility – Increase or decrease the height of the pedestal by simply adding or removing rings.
The Uptec pedestal system is made of recycled high-density polypropylene plastic. It offers a variety of potential environmental advantages in comparison to the traditional techniques of posing and dismantling floors. Because pedestals can be easily disassembled without being mixed with other materials during the dismantling phase, the recycling rate potential at the installed floor end of life is improved. No water, glue or adhesives are required during the installation phase, nor additional energy because the process is entirely manual. Uptec pedestals are light to transport, further reducing their environmental impact, and they do not release dust or substances harmful to the environment during their entire use phase. Because Uptec pedestals are engineered to last for 30+ years, they are a waste-free option.
Uptec adjustable pedestals are simple to use and make it easy to overcome any raised flooring challenges or inclined surfaces. The patented Uptec system consists of only three elements – the SUPAL, SUPAS and the SUPAR. It can be used with various surface materials ranging from ceramic to wooden planks. Opt for a standard installation or accommodate wood or aluminum joists; the choice is yours. Raise your floor to any height you need and overcome incline issues quickly and effortlessly. Simply add or remove rings to increase or decrease the height of the pedestal. Are you dealing with a slope? Choose fixed or self-levelling heads to create perfectly level floors.
Regardless of what you start with, the Uptec pedestal system will help you construct level floors. Whether you’re dealing with a sloped roof or an uneven slab, you’ll always enjoy flat surfaces and can build to any height you need. The Uptec system’s fixed or self-levelling heads can reach up to a 5% slope, and they can be brought into your projects that are already underway to solve uneven or inclined surface issues.